A customer may bring in a current & valid price quote from any other automotive dealer in Florida, and the Alan Jay Automotive network promises to "Match the Price" on an identically-equipped new vehicle that Alan Jay sells.
The (Not-So) Fine Print:
- A "Price Match" request must be presented / disclosed prior to the completion of the vehicle's sale. Vehicles must be identically equipped (i.e. comparing apples to apples). Prior sales are excluded.
- As trade-in values & new vehicle incentives change quickly, any request for a Price Match should be presented within a reasonable time frame after receiving a quote from a competing dealer.
- The Alan Jay Automotive Network reserves the right to investigate a competing dealer's price quote to understand any unusual terms or conditions, and - if necessary - purchase the vehicle directly at the lower price and sell it at that price to an Alan Jay customer if unable to meet another dealer's price.
- If there is a cost incurred to retrieve a vehicle from another dealer the Alan Jay Automotive Network reserves the right to increase the price of the vehicle by that exact cost only, if necessary.
- The Alan Jay Automotive Network cannot guarantee that we will "Match the Price" of any taxes or fees, as they may be higher or lower at other dealerships or in other Florida counties.
- Excludes New & Certified Pre-Owned Lincoln Inventory